Ok – so if you’re not familiar with Sukhmani Nob Hill, (pronounced SOOK, like book…and MONEY, like money: SOOK-MONEY) then you are really missing out on one of Albuquerque’s best little treasure boxes.
Located in the heart of Nob Hill and founded by sister-brother team, Sat Bachan and Sat Gurumukh, their jewelry is created to enhance the wearer’s well being, balance, clarity and spirituality. Additionally, their designs are meant to inspire, uplift and revitalize.
Since all of that sounds pretty perfect to me, (and, oh, BTW ~ Sukhmani itself means “Perfect Bliss”) let’s take a look inside:
One of the first items of beauty to uplift you might be this rare jumbo Barogue 18″ pearl necklace or perhaps these South Sea pearl bracelets (strung on stretchy cord) with genuine gemstones and (24k) vermeil gold over sterling silver.
I am in complete balance with this one-of-a-kind jumbo light and dark honey Baltic amber stunner.
And feeling super revitalized while wearing this mixed honey Baltic amber w/blue turquoise disks and multicolor Baltic amber pendant.
Hello… Santa? Are you paying attention to any of this?
Sat Bachan and Sat Gurumukh are two of the loveliest people I have ever met. Their store is amazing, they really make you feel welcome and their jewelry takes your breath away.
There is a very long jewelry history with this family; as they have been jewelers, designers, wholesalers and manufacturers for many, many years. Bet you didn’t know that they sell their items in the Smithsonian Museum shops and the Smithsonian Store. Seriously? YES ~ Seriously. Check out this necklace and this necklace, as well as these earrings. Bet you also didn’t know that they are donating a few of their beautiful creations to this year’s Montezuma Ball.
So, to say that I’m Over-The-Top excited to tell you that Sat Bachan and Sat Gurumukh are giving one lucky More Than Turquoise follower these 60″ endless grey & champagne painted freshwater pearls w/glass crystal beads necklaces, is a complete understatement! (and you don’t have to live in New Mexico to participate)
The winner will receive BOTH necklaces, which can be worn a variety of ways.
Each necklace is $90 ~ Total Value: $180! Seriously? YES ~ Seriously.
Don’t miss out on this Giveaway, my dear friends. THIS is Perfect Bliss.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Enter by typing “SUKHMANI” in the comment section of this blog post: (and say it out loud as you type it: Sook-Money!)
- One entry per person via blog post. Family members of More Than Turquoise are not eligible for this giveaway.
- Giveaway open to US only. If you can not pick up your your necklaces at Sukhmani, they will ship it to you at no cost.
- Entrants must be 18 or older. Giveaway will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on July 30, 2014.
- I will contact the randomly-selected winner the following day via email address. Only the winner’s contact information will be provided to Sukhmani.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!